FIFA 17 update on PC today with Title Update 2 now are available to download. This will be arriving on PS4 and Xbox One next week with FIFA 17 1.03. Here’s the fix list:
Visual / Presentation:
- Several new or updated player faces rendered for accurate character likeness.
- General overlay adjustments.
- Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
- Addressed an issue where the selected kit isn’t the one used in-game.
- Spanish crowds now use the authentic audio when reacting to a goal.
- Black custom kits no longer clash with referee kits.
- Localized audio and character speech for the following: German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Mexican Spanish.
- Various presentation improvements.
- The flair trait is now available for all Pros.
- Carrying over your Virtual Pro from FIFA 16 now correctly unlocks all passive traits.
- An issue where players could receive excessive skill points.
- General stability fixes in FIFA Ultimate Team and other online game modes.